How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Events

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! Make the gap between events longer...they are way too close together....Thank you

526 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chance681chance681 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • chance681chance681 commented  · 

Please change the duration of time we have to wait to be able to send to a friend. 24 hours is too long, how about 12 hours...the same amount of time that the items we are sending last...that makes much more sense. The events would be much more enjoyable if we could more easily share with our friends...

Thank you for taking this into consideration ;)

• KKKK commented  · 

I enjoy the events but I agree they should be no more than once a month. I also agree that having them right on a holiday should be changed. Lots of people are busy with family and friends during those times and that can be very busy in itself, for some. Also I would add, in an event if money is spent then our rewards should be items with no less than 7,000 xp and gold and should be no longer than 1 1/2 days to harvest because some are spending real cash..?

• chance681chance681 commented  · 

Ok, I appreciate the break between events, but I think they are stressful enough without having them right on top of a holiday...that definitely needs to be reconsidered!!

• Janet stantonJanet stanton commented  · 

Have managed so far not to use any mojo on events. Needless to say I've not got very far with any of them! Maybe 3 or 4 times a year ( to make them 'special') would be ok, but I can't survive without my gift cart!!

• KatKat commented  · 

OMG!!! THANK YOU for bringing up this subject!!! If I had any votes left, I'd put them with this idea!!!! I too feel BOMBARDED with the events!!! How 'bout a little breathing room ngmoco????!!!???

• AmyAmy commented  · 

I liked the events at first, but now they're too close together!!! Every one or two months is plenty!!

• MayordiMayordi commented  · 

Events are no longer fun and now something to dread. Please space them out to once a month at maximum. They are quite frustrating when you never receive a certain creature/item to catch, or your friends are not on the send list. They also stop you from releasing new content. Please bring back Quests or Goals instead. Thank you

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

They are becoming tedious and are driving players away. I don't miond buying mojo in moderation but with these events I feel I am just paying for your free breakfasts and beer on Fridays.
        More new goals please and leass events

• jadEKaMjadEKaM commented  · 

it's hard to consider it an "event" if it occurs so often as to be a regular day-to-day experience.

• itslivoitslivo commented  · 

I agree! They have gone from a fun aspect of the game to a difficult and bothersome feature that most would like to see removed rather than salvaged.

• HawflakeeHawflakee commented  · 

Events are happening way too often, shouldnt ngmoco try to sustain the interest longer instead of capitalizing too quickly? If it makes players tired, frustrated and stressed twice a month, the rewards wont be worth the work.

• iC0DYiC0DY commented  · 

I agree. I like the Events a lot, but this is overkill. I want the good old days of weekly New Content releasing to the STORE, not the Gift Cart and not through Events.

Events are quite stressful, so I feel there should be longer breaks inbetween. Even once a month or so.

• SheriSheri commented  · 

The events are becoming work. That is not what I love about the game. My time spent on We Rule is supposed to be fun. Since we are having events every other week it has just become frustrating. If you keep doing events like this I will have to go find something else to relax with.

• CharlotteCharlotte commented  · 

No more then 6 events during a year, non would even be better.

• RebeccaRebecca commented  · 

Really... Really annoying!!!! Can't catch most of them. I would rather use my mojo for something else.

• Sannariko EveSannariko Eve commented  · 

I rather spent my Mojo on boosting the gifts than wasting on catching those creatures. This event is turning me off...

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Way too many events, need to space them out.

• marleneZmarleneZ commented  · 

The events would be fine a few times a year - this is ridiculous - they are not fun - they are very annoying.

• Felice OwingsFelice Owings commented  · 

I do not like catching things. I really liked quests. I did not like goals to start, but they became fun. Please do not continue doing the same kind of events. Do something where you have to go to friends realms.mnmmom1

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base