How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Reduce Mojo Prices 16% is not funny

Please see email from Zoe below suggesting I post this on here. In answer to my email also posted.
Could you please reduce your Mojo prices as 16% increase is scandalous. Most people are getting zero or very small %age payrises.

Hello Janet,

I'm Zoe, and I want you to know that I have personally read your feedback. We have a great system in place for you to share your thoughts with us and get your friends and fellow players to vote on them at http://feedback.ngmoco.com. I highly encourage you to submit your suggestion there for maximum visibility.

Thanks for sharing your ideas, thoughts and feelings with us!

-Zoe
ngmoco:) Player Relationships

Reference ID: ref:00DCQGAq.500CErYvb:ref

----------
Your last response(s):

Hi there
Just been looking at the prices of MoJo in the UK on We Rule. The 800 has increased from £29.99 to £34.99 (an increase of 16.5% approx) and the 2000 from £59.99 to £69.99.
Could you please tell me how you can justify these price rises when my pay increase was 0.25% with increase in heating gas going to be 18%. Road fuel and food have also increased.
I understand you have development costs but some must be met by the pointless ads that get in the way of gameplay ( I am never going to apply for a Wonga loan and have no interest in meeting single people) must cover some of it.
I was going to order a supply of Mojo but I feel this is just greedy and exploiting people.
Have you no interest in keeping loyal fans as remarkably Mojo is a product that doesn't really justify a huge cost as it doesnt cost to make. You do supply the game free so you possibly accept will never get money from most players.

I look forward to hearing your justification of this huge % increase as you and your shareholders ? Are at the bottom of my spare cash spending list.

Thanks

Janet
Aka Campievanner

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google