How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Remove Mojo-only buildings from goals!

Some goals can not be completed without mojo, since they require building (again) a mojo-only building (for example: archery range, naval ship, honey hive, etc).

Please add a coin version of these buildings as well, or don't make make them steps in the goals. Otherwise many people will be completely blocked in making goal process, or completing goals in the game will no longer be "free".

370 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SolarShuriken commented  · 

I have spent more than my fair share of money on this game. How much more does this company wish to suck out of me. The buildings that cost 50 mojo look like **** and they don't even earn you much money. I mean, if you gonna spend 50 mojo on a building it should at least have some benefit to.

Anyone out there have a mask shoppe. I need to place an order.

• Marina commented  · 

I am aware that We Rule states that "The Druid’s Library unlocks at Level 39 for Mojo or Level 46 for Coins" however I am also at a higher level than either of those purchase options. I am at level 58 and I do not get an option to purchase the Druid Library for coins either.

• Marina commented  · 

It is rediculous that I can't complete the Life is Full of Wisdom goal without having to purchase the Druid's Library for 50 mojo. I refuse to pay any money to play the game so purchasing mojo is out of the question. Even if I were willing to pay for mojo it would cost me $5 to be able to buy the library (I have 24 mojo that I've earned from leveling up). If you don't have mojo then expect to pay at least $10 to have enough mojo to buy it.

I get tired of getting stuck on goals that need mojo purchases. I'm beginning to lose interest in this game : /

• samyoue commented  · 

agree that some goals are ridiculously expensive to complete and since i havent and wont pay any money for this game (slippery slope lol) i do find it frustrating not being able to complete goals... however dont forget you can often skip a goals requirement for a lot less than the cost of fulfilling it. ie. spend 4mojo to not collect earnings from a naval ship rather than 18 or whatever it is to buy a naval ship... and 4 mojo is easily obtained from levelling up... collecting ten earnings from trojan horse is not so cheaply solved so i just waiting to receive a trojan horse as a gift to complete that goal... as i need it for the goal i suspect ill be waiting a lot longer than i would if i didnt need it but hey thats life for you lol.

• effigy75 commented  · 

Joe wrote that Druid's Library is available for mojo or "COIN" purchase
        http://www.ngmoco.com/we-rule/blog/2011/04/07/druid-rings/

But I've checked several times and only the mojo purchase is available! No coin purchase. I spent 50 mojo to purchase it and the game crashed when placing it. Now I'm out 50 mojo and no Druid's Library. Not even in inventory. PLEASE FIX THIS!

• Teresa commented  · 

I too agree on this! And to PAY to BOOST gifts!
        Tough times and to play the gAme like I want it cost $$$$$

• Fry commented  · 

I agree... This sux! I am on lvl57 but the Druid library does not have a coin option only 50 mojo, which is a ridiculous amount unless you are spending $. The worse part is that some goals require $ building. That is just unfair, way to not care about your users.

• wuzzel1 commented  · 

I agree its getting increasingly frustrating I really enjoy this game and sadly am unable to spend the money required to purchase mojo and buy buildings it was originally a good way to escape from my day to day worries only to be worrying I'll be even more skint if I keep playing the way ngmocco is going they will be solely responsible for the economic downturn for the entire world I know they need to be paid too but come on maybe if it was cheaper they would stand more chance

• Carrie Palmer commented  · 

I agree, why should I have to pay for a Viking Ship to complete Life is Full of War? I had to spend Mojo too to complete one of the kingdom improvement goals because Ngmoco got rid of the Princess Tower (Rapunzel) before I reached that goal. If they have to delete items they should update the goals too.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Where did the druid library for coins go? It is now missing and you can only get it with mojo!

• Jan Cuccia commented  · 

losing interest in goals as too many require mojo for not so cool buildings. please fix and figure a different way to get us to spend $ on mojo-

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can no longer progress in goals, all now require mojo or £ - shame on ngmoco, especially as their rules stipulate that goals should not require this!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree! My understanding was that we should not be expected to use mojo or money to complete goals? I am encountering the following issues and resulting in me no longer being able to progress:

1) Expensive Trees - 2 Sapphire Groves cost 12 mojo each
        2) Our Armada - a Red and a Blue Naval ship required 18 mojo each
        3) Life is full of war - Trojan horse 35 mojo
        4) On holy ground - Wedding Chapel £1.49

Please can you update the above goals so that we can all progress without the need for payment of cash or mojo?

• muimuimanja commented  · 

unable to complete "A Tribute to the Gods" goal.. how do you get Hercules Monument and Athena Monument?

• v3gasvamp1/v3gasvamp2 commented  · 

okay about the goals there is a chart out there with the goal and its requirements...go to WrGrimoire.com then he has a link to the spreadsheet with the goals...

ps druids library is available for coins just may be at a higher level than you are at this time

absolutely positively yes yes yes...already sent in a com to ngmoco about this...and the mask shoppe is a rip off as far as any real value..I cant see using 30 mojo to acquire this low end shop...just to complete a goal.. I am also stuck with the navy ship goal and the tea party goal are all sitting on my list to complete...yikes

• Hanstg1 commented  · 

I just want to enjoy the game, don't force people to buy mojo!!

• chance681 commented  · 

I have an idea, if IAP or mojo only items are going to be included in goals then make it to where placing the paid item or collecting earnings from it is what triggers the goal. That way the people who choose not to purchase them don't have a goal they can't complete, also these goals should not trigger other goals.

• jaxon45 commented  · 

Athena's goal 2 - "life is full of art" requires me to collect earnings from a mask shop, but the mask shop appears to only be available with mojo. There appears to be no free way to complete this goal.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base