How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Let us trade items

I think it would be cool to allow trading items with other people. There were some items I missed (like the Arabian castle) that I could trade with a lower level person for something I have that they can't get (like Valhalla for instance). It'd be setup in a way where you can make an offer and that person can either accept or decline it. It would have to be
something for something though.

188 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kingralph007kingralph007 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DharaDhara commented  · 

Some times there are buildings in other kingdoms which are no longer available in inventory for a purchase such as old expired content. There is no other way than gift cart to get those in your realm. But that too is rare. In that case the exchange of items would be great. As for me, I'm waiting for Indian contents in my gift cart bcs I didn't have gold to buy them when they were available for purchase. So I would definitely love to exchange / trade them with my friends.

• iC0DYiC0DY commented  · 

Yes! If you insist on making certain items EXclusive to most of us, while a select few get tons of them...then at LEAST allow those fortunate few to SHARE.

• Ryan PlattRyan Platt commented  · 

Awesome idea. I have like 2, 3 or 4 of a bunch of different content that I will never place because I have no room or don't care for it myself. Trading would be great!

• KKKK commented  · 

Trading! Wow now that is a EXCELLENT idea! Ngmoco has always designed thier games to include " the need for players to interact to gain things", so this idea is a fabulous way to add to thier traditions! I would love to give items to players who are on the lower levels and getting discouraged like I did when you think,"it's taking forever "just to get to the next level to gain that certain item you want or need.
        NGMOCO-JOE PLEASE CONSIDER THIS ONE?

• Robi FortuneRobi Fortune commented  · 

This idea is Exactly what my husband, my daughter and I have been hoping for (2 of us for @ 2 years)! If 'We Rule' would create some kind of "AUCTION", 'Trading Post' or 'Swap Meet' for players it would be much more fun and more "INVOLVED" (...causing players to play more often and interact more frequently).

Since "Business is Business" and NGMOCO, obviously, could lose a little income from such a feature, perhaps your company could make this Special Feature OPTIONAL, Limit the # of trades per month/week, AND CHARGE AN AUCTION or HANDLING FEE requiring Coins for the more general items AND CHARGE MOJO FOR THE BETTER ITEMS...NOT TO MENTION, THE BUYERS OF THESE ITEMS COULD EVEN BE REQUIRED TO PAY THE SELLERS IN MOJO for some/special items)!! I BET THAT MOJO PURCHASES WOULD SKY-ROCKET AND NGMOCO PROFIT GREATLY...AND PLAYERS WOULD BE MUCH MORE WILLING TO BUY MOJO TO TRADE OFF ITEMS THEY DON'T WANT TO GET THE ITEMS THEY DO WANT...EVERYBODY WINS!!!!!!!!! Please... :).... :D !!!

• Chris bChris b commented  · 

I think we should be able to trade cause me and my wife play and I have buildings that she doesn't have and I would love to give her.... please..!!! Let us trade ..!!

• KimKim commented  · 

Absolutely would love to be able to trade! There are some things I can't get, but have stuff I don't want or need.

• KimKim commented  · 

Yes, I'd like to be able to trade or even give items away to neighbors.

• maggot38maggot38 commented  · 

VOTE!! or even something like ebay ??

• JaneJane commented  · 

I neeeeed this so bad! >.<

• cP1299cP1299 commented  · 

I think this is a great idea as I have many of some items from gift cart, like Arabian wall corners and would like to be able to do something with them.

• EliiiseEliiise commented  · 

This is a GREAT idea! Having things in the inventory makes no sence... Trading would had been fantastic! :D

• CampievannerCampievanner commented  · 

This would be really good. I have 3 orangeries in inventory and 2 in my realms but not enough space really, 6 venetian buildings but I would really like Tower Bridge in exchange for a spare Valhalla etc.
        You can trade in other games please make it the same in We Rule.

Feedback and Knowledge Base