How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Allow players to retro-actively get credit for buildings in WRDeluxe

Long time players do not get credit for structures built before WRDeluxe.This seems like a penalty for being an existing player in the new game variant.

457 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    elreydelmundoelreydelmundo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • iC0DYiC0DY commented  · 

I really dislike the Goals. They're more of an annoyance than anything. I'd like to just turn them off because 1. I will not complete a Goal that requires spending Mojo and 2. I will not build a gajillion windmills or junk up my kingdom just to complete a dumb Goal.

• stephaniestephanie commented  · 

yeah. or for us who just wanted to add a cool building we had access to and now suddenly we have a goal to go with it. we should be able to update it without using mojo to show that we have completed it.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

i simply don't complete goals which require rebuilding many time over, building i already have. Its such a waste of time and effort. With limited playing ability because I run an earlier generation iPod, I focus on goals not requiring rebuilding the mousetrap.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

You can't always afford, or have the space, to build the number required, such as 20 cottages. So, it would be nice if the Goals and Talents would accumulate, and cross-reference.

• mattiep17mattiep17 commented  · 

don't forget the new update...might have been smart to release it after the iphone 5 came out. i'm not buying a new phone until it comes out. by that time, i will have broken my habit of playing (and paying money every once in a while to give back to what i thought was a fun game). oh well, time to find a better game. any recommendations?

• chezmahchezmah commented  · 

i will refuse to play the goals until we are allowed to use buildings we owned previously to the update to be credited to our goals.
        i find the strategy at ngmoco, on tooo many levels, to be shoddy.
        the game has lost its sense and is less and less motivating. the most blatant case of absurdity was the new goals systems which obliges you to buy things you dont want or cant use.
        on of the main pleasures of we rule was the creative aspect of designing one's kingdom. lately this is marred with the overwhelming amount of multiple buildings that clutter the inventory or your kingdom should you be able to fit it in.
        in the past many kingdoms were designed rather artistically. now they are, for the most part, jammed with an eclectic amalgamation of "stuff" ! BORING ....!!!!!!

• demmydemmy commented  · 

this is what i was gonna post myself

• PookiePookie commented  · 

This exactly is the problem with this goal system! I spend a LOT of time designing and building out my realms. I have no room for 9 serpent lairs and don't want to spend mojo to complete it. Before I was fine with buying and spending mojo freely, but there are now way too many bugs and not a lot of thought going into these new updates for ngmoco to receive anymore of my hard earned money! I'd rather get my design fix playing the sims. Fix this mess, please!

• Michiko42Michiko42 commented  · 

Tap Zoo goals account for everything that has been acquired before the goal is announced. If they can do it, so can ngmoco. It's similar to leveling up when new levels are announced: players at max level keep accumulating xp even though it doesn't currently have anywhere to go.

• Gab940Gab940 commented  · 

I really agree with all these comments about goals for "veteran players". That's ridiculous to have to rebuild things I've got for months... And sometimes, even by rebuilding them, it doesn't work - or the "earning" doesn't count, I still don't kow why ! I'm fed up with the goals. I may have had at least 5 earnings from my "TeaParty" and still the goal schows 3/4...
        So, it has issues and it's only annoying for veteran players... HELP !!! CHANGE THIS !!!

• chezmahchezmah commented  · 

ridiculous to have to buy buildings you already have and dont want more of. for veteran players this is Totally UNFAIR
        and i for one, will not do goals unless this changes.
        if i already have a building it should count towards the goal.
        who thought this one up ???? it makes no sense at all !

• Brenda MullerBrenda Muller commented  · 

I haven't actively played for a while, and I thought the new update would be a good time to get back into it. Now I find I'm being asked to buy things all over again that I've already built a long time ago- some very expensive! Why are you punishing me for being a long-time player, ngmoco? I might have to reconsider returning to the game if this is the way it's going to be.

• chance681chance681 commented  · 

The new update said "-Goals that required new buildings to be built that cost over 250,000 Coins, any amount of Mojo or any real funds have been adjusted" but the sweet tooth goal still requires building a honey hive that cost mojo and the casualties of war goal requires mojo items as well...help us out

• midnight45331, shauna45331, birdman45331midnight45331, shauna45331, birdman45331 commented  · 

I posted this on facebook
        "I have two and three of some buildings and it is still making me built it again. Why is this? And if they want us to keep playing then why are they putting stuff on here that you can't purchase with coins? I am not going to spend anymore money on this game until they give the option to build with coins... This is a game not something to throw money away on if we choose no to. midnight45331, shauna45331 and birdman45331 add me" and someone replied with this sight but they said we do get credit and I sure don't there are a few goals that doesn't even give you credit for orders either direction.

• KarenazKarenaz commented  · 

I worked hard to build my kingdom and don't want to rebuild roads and buildings I already have......

• chance681chance681 commented  · 

Rather than "collect earnings" meaning only idle jobs it should include friends ordering as well. Having to decline orders, especially on popular buildings take away the social aspect of the game.

• ChillplayerChillplayer commented  · 

rebuiling an archery range that costs 30 mojo... rebuiling my fourth pagoda for 415,000 coins... rebuiling a honey hive that costs 10 mojos.... ngmoco, you gotta be kidding me!!!! Build 300 roads and 50 street signs, i just can't help but laugh..... i have built over couple thousands of roads to design my kingdom... I am very annoyed with these goals. If you continue to not allow exisiting buildings/decorations to count, long-term players are going to stop playing. I don't think that's what you want, is it???

• ChillplayerChillplayer commented  · 

Not allowing existing buildings to count towards the completion of goals heavily penalized long-term players. Ngmoco, if driving away long-term players is what you want, so be it!!!!!!!!

• sadnilsadnil commented  · 

I agree with most of the comments below. My realms are full as I aim to purchase at least one of each building & a recent goal was to build 9 serpent isles!!! Only to use my gold just to put these items back into the inventory is stupid & I gain nothing from it. Maybe we could gain mojo from some of the goals??

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base