How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Inventory "tab" in Build Menu

Under the build menu, add a specific Inventory tab to easily access inventoried items versuses scrolling through the various other tabs and content.

337 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DrkRAZOR shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dianne47 commented  · 

Please bring something in to make it easier to find buildings quicker!!! The inventory is twice as long as it needs to be as all the buildings are duplicated for coins and mojo!! Makes redesigning realms a nightmare!!!!

• magtart commented  · 

Great idea! I voted for it.

• Al Boydino commented  · 

Please get this as looking through all the items takes forever.

• Kasia commented  · 

It would really help in the redesigning process to have inventory tab.

• tom9215 commented  · 

It seems to be urgent enough !!!

• Ninja12129 commented  · 

Please! Please! Please!
        Do something, anything to organize the inventory menu!
        Price, alphabetically, colour, theme, etc.....
        Anything would be better than what's there now. A search function would be the best option.

• Kat commented  · 

I'd LOVE to create my own categories or sub categories. Nothing special, just someplace ELSE to put stuff since I actually LOST a LOT of items when certain Elven items were deleted from the store AND I was never reimbursed for the loss!!! I'd spent a LOT of gold on that stuff and that's just messed up!!!

• KK commented  · 

What a great, needed feature idea! I would love this because designing/redesigning would be soo much easier and take less time!

• EvilMummy commented  · 

This will make designing with gift cart or limited time items far easier.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to have them tabbed by theme and /or by category and/ or by price.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I so wish they would do this. It's impossible to reorganize your realm when you have to constantly search for things in your inventory.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, yes, yes! Please! I was so disapointed to see the extra tab for buying mojo instead of an inventory tab.

• DrkRAZOR commented  · 

I'll add some more votes since I have a few left. :)

• Sarah Stroud commented  · 

Or make pages that you can flip through. I don't have any votes left either but I would have given it 5 votes.

• Jason commented  · 

I agree! There needs to be a faster way to view inventory, opposed to spending an eternety on a lagging iPod to find an item.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base