How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Include a "Plant All" option.

I might just be lazy, but most of the time I use one crop at a time when planting. So a "plant all" button would be nice.

245 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ChandlerWH shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Frenchbazaard commented  · 

i don't have any more votes, but i strongly support this idea.
        I bought mojos, and was considering buying more, tu add some magic farms.... but sorry, planting 40 farms is alreaddy too much, so i am not going to add the magic ones....

• Ryan Squires commented  · 

This function is 90% of the reason I only play werule once a day instead of logging in every hour. It's insanely tedious having to tap every farm and tap again to plant. So frustratingly tedious.

• KK commented  · 

This idea is great! Everyone gets super busy in thier lives at one time or another and a plant all choice would be nice! This would help us to do our " ruling" during those busier times.

• pjsplantation commented  · 

I like this idea, but would what I think would work for all players is just indicating the crop you want and then tapping the farms one after the other then if you want to switch crops have a menu button that says crops. then you can tap a different crop then tap the farms you want to have that crop.

• mysteryliner commented  · 

Doesn't have to be a plant all feat.
        It would be a big improvement to design it like other games:
        Tap farm 1, tap crop, (crop remains active now) so tap on farms you want to plant it to.

• Charles_X commented  · 

With 35 normal farms and the possibly hundreds of Magic Farms, this is much needed. Smurf's Village just got this feature.

Below is my original post before it was merged.

/facepalm

February 24, 2011:

"Plant All" Feature

For the crops/farms, you could have a "Plant All" feature. You know that gray box with the slider for the "Push Notification Reminder"? You could replicate that to when you first tap the empty farm and have it read "Plant All" with the slider On/Off underneath, similar to that of the "Push" slider.

Feedback and Knowledge Base