How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Bring back our Magic Cauliflowers to our normal farms!

This is regarding the recent update, ngmoco has removed magic cauliflower from our normal farms and placed it in magic farms. I feel very sad because an update is meant to add new things to the game instead of removing it. Hence, i feel that this is very unfair to all players, especially lower level ones. Now we'll have to pay for the magic cauliflower that was once free. Don't u think you are making us pay more in a indirectly way?

243 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anti shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminJoe (Player Relationships Manager, ngmoco:)) responded  · 

While we’re not looking to bring back the original Magic Crops to non-Magic Farms, we are looking into new crops instead.

Many players have asked for 11 or 12 hour crops to return, and we’re working on designing these to fit in with the framework of We Rule.

Thanks for your feedback! We are listening.

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DixyChicken [NL] commented  · 

can i suggest a Magic-crop with a duration of 5 a 6 hours..?
        this way you can combine it easely with (for instance) grapes on normal farms.

• thethingofdoom commented  · 

I AM STARTING A BOYCOTT ON BUYING MOJO AND MOJO BUILDINGS DUE TO NGMOCO'S IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR TO GET THE MONEY OUT OF OUR POCKETS. PLEASE JOIN IN ON THIS BOYCOTT MANY PEOPLE ARE ALREADY DOING IT. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• thethingofdoom commented  · 

As I say in many of my comments, ngmoco is spending way too much time figuring our how to empty out pockets rather than improving the game. This is one of dozens of examples of this.
        Add me at r99king!

• Fableddogo commented  · 

thats ********. start treating your customers properly. anyone who joined after the release of magic farms wouldnt know the difference but what about all of the old players? who treats the people that have been supporting them this way? "we are listening" and trying to find a way to rip you off!

• whazza commented  · 

PLEASE! ngmoco, please be greedier!

Does anyone give someone a gift and then take it back later?

• Amyewh commented  · 

I would really Luke to have a 6-8 hour magic crop for overnight. Thanks.

• Mike commented  · 

Ive been playing we rule since it came out and now I am quitting because it takes too long to collect coins and it's just not fun when you have to wait so long.

• lehooch commented  · 

Wow, your system of censoring is a tad overzealous methinks.

• lehooch commented  · 

This is a move motivated by pure greed with no regard for the people that play this game. @Joe Wagner, how could you and your coworkers possibly have thought that this was a good move? We play ****** games like this one because it provides us with a brief distraction from everything else around us, but now I get to load up this game and think 'cool, ngmoco must be a part of the federal reserve because my dollar is constantly being devalued'. Here's a solution: decrease the cost of planting cauliflower to reflect our lost revenue from harvesting it. Please don't give us more crops to scroll through, I already have to spend too much time wading through the now obsolete remnants of when 25 was the level cap to get to the high tier shops. Also, please stop ******** on your fan base.

• Anti commented  · 

I would like to have a 6-hour crop for magic farm too!

• R commented  · 

I would like a 6-hour crop for the magical farms. Like Magic Grapes.

• BuddysMom commented  · 

Just noticed in build screen that 5 mojo price for a magic farm is now a limited time and ends today?
        Very short notice don't you think?

• Scooby 520 commented  · 

What ngmoco don't seem to realise is that restricting magic cauliflower and similar to mojo fields and adding so many expensive mojo to purchase buildings means that it takes so long to save for buildings and level up that the game becomes boring unless you are prepared to shell out significant cash on buying mojo. I would probably spend $5 here and there but I am not going to spend large sums. You could also argue that the competitive element of the game is devalued (if that side of it interests you) because you can literally buy yourself to the top. Finally, the crashes now make it not just boring but really frustrating...

• Felicia Flowers commented  · 

I am dissappointed in ngmoco. I used to play the game on a regular basis but the need to buy a new ipod to keep the game from crashing has reduced my playing. Now they are making it ****** to make coins plus the cost of the buildings is getting ridiculous. That's why i stopped playing We Farm, too hard to make money. Now you either need a large amount of mojo to buy a new building or over 100,000 coins. If ngmoco is going to continue on the route they are going, they are going to lose players.

• Trak commented  · 

at least bring back the regular stats of cauliflowers if you don't want to bring back the original magic crops!

• myrrhmade commented  · 

Wrong answer! Give us back our magic cauliflower and design something more spectacular for your magic farm. I would have bought mojos then. Now all you've made us feel is pushed to a corner to buy mojos. I'm NEVER EVER buying now, even if mojos are on sale! Bad bad idea and so not creative!

• DAQSF commented  · 

If you are really listening, you will bring back the magic cauliflower and asparasgus or, at least make the "normal" crops even with what they were giving before. If you want to boost the coins and xp even more for the new magic farms, do it, but, don't give something to someone who may have paid mojo to get up to a certain level so they could get the magic cauliflower benefits and then take it away. What does that say about you as a company...or even worse, individuals running a company?

• DAQSF commented  · 

This is BS! Been playing WeRule since last June. Helped my sons get themselves to level 50 and 48. Finally get my own iPhone and start playing only to get screwed by this change. Not right ngmoco. If you want to add new crops for the magic farms, fine. Don't change the scope of what's already out there. That's ****!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base