How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Make a Desktop version of We Rule

I think you should make a desktop version of We Rule for the Mac AppStore and Windows because 1) we would have a broader view and 2) the game is always crashing with older generations due to lack of memory and processing power.

637 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    blubberbobblubberbob shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

this would work well when the android version is crashing all the time. Also to put it on Facebook would be awesome to bridge the gap between my phone and facebook friends.

• Emily HelmsEmily Helms commented  · 

I think so too! my ipod hasn't let me play in over a year and i miss it! Please make a desktop version!!!

• celeste reynoldsceleste reynolds commented  · 

Just think you could sale it for $5.00 I buy it! you guys could make a killing

• Cpt.TotoroCpt.Totoro commented  · 

i agree this game is just too wonderful to be played on such small screens, and building perfect roads on a touch screen is just ridiculous

• StacieStacie commented  · 

I agree completely. Since the last Fairy item update, mine won't load and I soooo miss my We Rule! I would sure be willing to pay for a full scale Windows Version. Imagine the possibilities!

• Lidia MartinezLidia Martinez commented  · 

There would be a lot more players for sure and more fun too.

• diane holladaydiane holladay commented  · 

add to kindle fire please!!!!!!!!!!!....and bring we farm with you!.....:)

• stephaniestephanie commented  · 

plus i would love to play while i am sitting at home and it's just easier to play on my computer.

• MarcellMarcell commented  · 

I think you should make a computer version that is connected to your mobile account....this would allow people to gain access to their kingdom if there is a problem with their device or the software itself. I have a galaxy tab and i can no longer access my game. I am very upset about it and wish i could gain access somewhere else but cant.

• MuraliMurali commented  · 

We need in Windows/ Desktop version. Also in the Mobile version now its not working after the latest update on Gems. Farming is not working.

• lindavialindavia commented  · 

YES!!! PLEASE,,, make a desktop version!! The size of our kingdoms will REALLY come alive if we can play online! This game just keeps me returning for more; however, the size of it on my little phone screen would pale in comparison if I could play on my computer. I would love to see it integrated so I can build my kingdom on the phone while away from home then continue building on the computer (with much larger screen) from home at night. To be honest,, I'm very surprised to find this isn't an option already! GREAT entertainment, but PLEASE create an online ability to access via computer,, I'd most likely sit up all night if this was an option!! Thanks, Lindavia

It would be great if you could play the same game on PC/laptop & smartphone, as you can with Words With Friends. Some of the things are quite fiddly to do on a smartphone touch screen like positioning roads and moving some buildings so we could do those bits on the laptop instead.

Please do this! Your wonderful game plus my small screen makes my bad eyes worse. Of course, I could play less....but that's no fun.

BTW, I see so many artistic realms: how do ou do that on a cell with a finger? A mouse and larger screen on the PC would make it sooooooo much easier.

• ebonyebony commented  · 

i guess alot of ppl think the same way. plus it would be so much easier to select and move things!

• Jonathan053Jonathan053 commented  · 

BEST idea....yet. In my iPad version, the Wi-Fi connection is terrible, whereas compared to my computer, it always have Wi-Fi. Please take consideration into this, ngmoco:) !

• AngelAngel commented  · 

I love this game also but find it hard to complete the quest. it seems like I can't find anyone who will fill orders on a regular basis.

• bigbobgbigbobg commented  · 

**** ya WE RULe for the pc. i would play all day who needs work ...

• TeresaTeresa commented  · 

I've been hoping for same thing ! Hopefully it will haPpen

• RemyHawkeRemyHawke commented  · 

Oops! Previous comment was supposed to go somewhere else. But on THIS, yes! I love this game and would like to access it anywhere.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base