How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Alternative terrains to replace the green (base colors, themes, larger tiles snow, sand, etc.)

The plain green would still be the default, but you could buy a different terrain, such as rocky, sandy, swampy, ocean, etc to cover the whole realm.

265 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RumbletumRumbletum shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AusgateAusgate commented  · 

I definitely want to see more decorative tiles. Please add dirt tiles to the list.

• KKKK commented  · 

I like this idea! Especially having enough to cover the whole realm. Even when you buy the larger pieces of snow for example, it takes so many to cover a max sized realm. This can be a deterrent for some to not bother to design realms and be really creative. It's also expensive to cover a max size realm when the even smaller terrain patches are bought. Also putting down patches doesn't look as nice cause you can see each pieces outline so having something that covers entire realm ( sand, snow, water, ect.) will look a whole lot better I'm sure!

• Lyn stewartLyn stewart commented  · 

I love making themed areas and being able to place water so that I can make a water realm that I can put other things on top of like the boats and water buildings and bits of riverwould mean my water area wouldn't have grassy bits all over it not sure if this isjust a chich thing but please can we get this in the near future love the game and thanks in advance

• LozinozzLozinozz commented  · 

Ocean would be great to fill in the gaps in the new Venetian content!

• nihonjinnihonjin commented  · 

Somehow put a lock on the sand/snow tiles so that they don't move when trying to move the buildings on top

• chance681chance681 commented  · 

I agree...of course I've already taken the time to do this to most of my realms...very time consuming...

• IsotelusIsotelus commented  · 

Would help to create more interesting realms

• Kuini Kuini commented  · 

I would like this feature, but I would first ask them to fix the layering system so that the sand/snow stays underneath everything without 'effing' up the redesign!!! So frustrating!

Feedback and Knowledge Base