How can we improve ngmoco:)?

Order tracking

Have a feature to keep track of all incoming and outgoing orders.

343 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lobbybobby69Lobbybobby69 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Orit ShemeshOrit Shemesh commented  · 

agree with that will be so nice and easy!

• SweetdoveSweetdove commented  · 

I agree we need a counter to keep track of our 35 max orders whether outgoing or incoming.

• StacyStacy commented  · 

please do this! It would be great to plan out how I want to use my orders...Please do this :)

• SallyMistymornSallyMistymorn commented  · 

Add a drop-down tab between "Realms" and "News". Call it "Info". On it show Incoming orders and outgoing orders: Player name, Building name, Status (Either: "Pending Acceptance", "Processing" & Amount of Time left, or "Completed & Pending Delivery"). Add a toggle or check-mark to display player icons & open bubbles in your area. Add a button for refreshing the area.

• Sarah StroudSarah Stroud commented  · 

I agree with Gidgit1819! I would like to see the avatars of people where the orders are. A counter at the bottom would be great like 33/38. Many people have asked for this, they just don't know about this feedback area yet. PrinciPesa7

• cwiseman82cwiseman82 commented  · 

Maybe it could be as easy as putting the number beside where is shows what level we are on.. I like to always leave at least a couple spots open for people to order from me but you just can't keep track of how many orders you have.

• Seraph78Seraph78 commented  · 

This is a must. A simple number placed on the screen that alows me to keep track of how many more orders I can place as well as how many current orders I have received would be awesome.

• Susan ScoraSusan Scora commented  · 

I want to be able to save how many I need to complete quests. I tend to keep ordering and I max out without being aware of it.

• delirious453delirious453 commented  · 

Halborn's counter suggestion is a great and possibly easy implementation. I have the same problem as bwv and place too many orders locking out my friends and family from ordering from me

• chance681chance681 commented  · 

Very good idea, I also like gidget1819's idea too, to see who has orders with "bubbles" or something over the building...

• bwv816allemandebwv816allemande commented  · 

I beg for this system... I tend to place too many orders at other kingdoms that my family can't place orders at mine lol I like Halborn's simple idea.

• HalbornHalborn commented  · 

yes i'd like this. So I know when i've reached my cap. Also if i wanted to open a slot for someone i could see how many i have before it fills again.

Just a counter would be great like Order Slots: 33/35

• black magic womanblack magic woman commented  · 

Please consider this idea. I think this would be a great feature.

• Gidget1819Gidget1819 commented  · 

Yes, yes, yes! It would be great if you could see the avatars of orderers in your own kingdom too, rather than having to tap on every business to see how many incoming orders you currently have.

• BaublehuntBaublehunt commented  · 

Another great idea! Many of us are loyal to our regulars and it'd be great to know who to get back to.

Feedback and Knowledge Base